Single Solution to protect your Azure World with M365
Your protection in the cyber-world is our priority. With Microsoft security services we provide world-class security solutions to ensure our clients can seamlessly experience the Microsoft environment protected thoroughly by securethat experts. Our consultants are trained and certified to build solutions that provide a range of managed professional services for data protection, malware identification, cloud security and more.
One of the biggest challenges in digital transformation is ensuring security, privacy, and compliance. Let us dive in and build a strategy for you.
How to start protecting your M365 & Azure World
- Pre-emptively identify attacks by reducing your attack surface and eliminating persistent threats.
- Understand your security requirements and needs and look for a solution
- Automate threat resolution across domains by fusing threat data together for a quick response.
Microsoft Security Solutions
An overview of Microsoft products and services that play a critical role in securing client’s digital environment
Identity and Access Management
Assessment with ORCA
Office 365 is a great offering by Microsoft which helps its users manage their environment and configure a lot of security measures to safeguard your organization with ORCA.
ORCA stands for Office 365 ATP Recommended Configuration Analyzer. This report helps you manage your organization’s Office 365 environment and making use of your licenses efficiently to get hold of all the security features. Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection is an add-on service for Office 365 to protect users against malicious threats by email, URL, and collaboration tools.
Microsoft 365 Enterprise Plan Overview
Microsoft 365 is a complete, intelligent solution to empower employees to be creative and work together, securely.
Recommendations to protect your M365 environment and Azure World:
- Setup MFA and SSPR
- Setup SSO
- Managing Audit logs
- Configuration of alert policies
- Use of conditional access policies for access
- Use privileged identity management
- Use of Office message encryption
- Use of anti-spam, anti-malware policies
- Store your keys and secrets in Azure Key Vault
- Installing a web application firewall
- Protection from web attacks like DDoS,CSRF
- Block legacy authentication protocols
- Use azure defender secure score
- Role based access control
- Storage encryption
- Data protection using AIP